Big Radius Ohne auspuffrohre schallwand an 07 EFI SB

Ab sofort gibt es Informationen zum 18. Street Bob Meeting. Ihr findet alle Hinweise dazu im Forum sowie im Meeting-Bereich.
Ab sofort könnt ihr euch für das SBM 2024 anmelden. Schaut dazu einfach auf der Anmeldeseite im Meeting Bereich vorbei.
  • Hallo jungs + Madels! Brauche Vorschlage

Habe die Vance und Hines Big Radius mit den Stage 1 Filter und downoad von den Dealer. Habe die schallwander heraus den rohre gezogen. Lauter ist naja, Asozial! 8) Ich bin dan zuruek zum dieler fur den neuen download. Dealer hat gesagt das ich da keaine hilfe bekomme stats eine race tuner 500 schone dollar!! Ich rufte vance und hines und fragte ob ihren fuelpak ein andere stellung hat fur ohne schallwander (baffles), nein ist die selbe stellung. Naturlich sagt Vance und Hines kauf unsere fuel pak sowie so, auch wen wir nicht wissen ob es sie hilft. 278 dollarschen! :cry: Bin ich der einzige wo einen 07 SB reitte ohne scallwander?

• Schätze mal , er meint die gelochten Rohre, die von hinten bis kurz vor die Befestigungen laufen. Gab doch auch einen hier im Forum, der die Flöten hat umarbeiten lassen. Glaube , das war der Uwe- harleysb-.

• so whats your prob man???

please help me to understand you so i can help you maybe!!!

you think your pipes are now too loud without baffles or what???

or did you lost power on your engine??

have you mount on your bike the pc3 and a stage 1??

• I had big radius put on 1 year ago and had the dealer install stage 1 download and air filter. All is good. I wanted it much louder! So I removed the baffles a couple of days ago. I was told I need to update the EFI remap again so I don't foul plugs and stuff. I contact the dealer and they suggested selling me a 500 dollar race tuner. Vance and hines said the fuelpak may help me, however the fuel pak has the same setting for baffles or no baffles, so would I be ok with how I have it programed now since the dealer remapped it for my big radius with baffles? Is their any one that has done the same? Thanks buddy! Sure am looking for some help!

• Hi wheeldond,
    if you have a stage I mapping it won`t matter if you have baffles or not.
    Maybe it "bangs" a little more, when you close throttle while driving.

Greets from the "bad weather zone"

Achim

• Zitat von SBseineFrau

Hi wheeldond,
    if you have a stage I mapping it won`t matter if you have baffles or not.
    Maybe it "bangs" a little more, when you close throttle while driving.

Greets from the "bad weather zone"

Achim

yeah thats right man!!!

the only thing its different is that it "bangs" more!!!

so you dont need a fuelpak for 500!!! holy shit....the dealer only want to sale you some unneccessary shit for a lot of money!!...thats all he want!!! :D

the only thing you really need ist a powercommander and stage1 airfilterkit!!!!!

because if you have the stock aircleaner still mounted on your bike it is possible that your engine maybe will loose some power and your gasconsum will go high!!!

do you have the pc3 and the stage1 mounted on your bike???

• I do have the stage 1 performance airfilter and the dealer downloaded the correct tune for the pipes w/baffles a year ago no extra chip or module, they did it all with the Dealer scantool. What is a pc3?

Vielen Dank fur euren hilfe!

• hi wheeldond

i see, you are back from ... ?

it's better so!

greets

• Ja Saugy Ich war in Sheiss Irak fur 7 monate. Bin schon heim einen monat und gehe in zwei monate in Afgan. :evil: Genugend zeit an einer fahrt an der Nord Karolina OBX Outer Banks und dann zu Washington und denn Friedhof in Arlington und meiner kumpels zu besuchen. Bin in ein jahr fertig! Das wahr dann 11 jahre. Dann gehts zuruck nach Florida und lebe ich das gutes leben. Naja auch dann zu Mannheim und meiner familie entlich wieder zu sehen. :D Viele Grusse aus Karolina!