Kabel in den Lenker ziehen

Ab sofort gibt es Informationen zum 18. Street Bob Meeting. Ihr findet alle Hinweise dazu im Forum sowie im Meeting-Bereich.
Ab sofort könnt ihr euch für das SBM 2024 anmelden. Schaut dazu einfach auf der Anmeldeseite im Meeting Bereich vorbei.
  • Dank fuer die post..interesting. :shock: After cutting the holes in the bottom of the handlebars did you file it smooth?Can test with cotton wool if there is any sharp edges :roll: .. a short out there is all you need on a cold damp night while out riding your Bob..

• That´s true, after drillig the holes I used a small high speed driller with a round stone head a little bit like dentists equipment.
    I dont know if you know the trade mark Dremel. Its simular but cheeper. And to be save I have used selfshrinking hosepipes. So I hope there will be no problems.

Hey Hajo 8)8):D:D

• Zitat von Hajo

That´s true, after drillig the holes I used a small high speed driller with a round stone head a little bit like dentists equipment.
    I dont know if you know the trade mark Dremel. Its simular but cheeper. And to be save I have used selfshrinking hosepipes. So I hope there will be no problems.

Hey Hajo 8)8):D:D

Yea I know the Dremel..just an idea :idea: You could have maybe made one larger oval hole,easier to feed the cables??
    Thanks again for the post :)
    Regards Rick

• Rick, that´s it! That´s what I have learned. I started with 10mm which was much too small, it´s possible to get the cable through but it nearly cuts and has to make a turn of nearly 90 degrees. I hab to pull the cable back which was not very easy. I bought special drills (seen in the picture ) to make the holes longer. That was double work and not really good for the cables. So next time I would make holes 10 X 14 or 15 mm. That will be save for the cable and much more comfortable for the builder. This was one reason for me to write this article, I wanted help others not to make the same mistakes like me. Learning by doing is a good thing but sometimes expensive. :mrgreen:

Hajo 8)8):D:D

• Klasse Anleitung, so kann wahrscheinlich sogar ich das schaffen. Da hast Du dir echt Mühe gemacht!!

Verkabelung ist eigentlich nicht so mein Thema.... :oops:

Hat schon mal jemand versucht, den Tank an Ort und Stelle zu belassen? Eigentlich müsste man doch auch so an die Stecker im Rahmendreieck rankommen??

Gruß, Andi

• Zitat von Hajo

Ich hab mal versucht mich literarisch zu betätigen.

Echt gute Idee :!:
    Vielleicht können andere Schrauber ihre Arbeiten ähnlich dokumentieren und hier bei FAQ & Downloads einstellen…

Zitat von Hajo

Nachdem man einen vernünftigen Arbeitsplatz eingerichtet… hat, die benötigten Getränke, ggf. Zigaretten
    und Verbandszeug in Griffweite liegen, stellt man beruhigende Musik an…

Das Arbeitsergebnis hängt primär von solchen Dingen ab und besonders diese Themen sollten hier wesentlich ausführlicher behandelt werden. Ein paar Tänzerinnen wären auch nicht schlecht…

8)

Grüsse

• Lenkerheizung ist schon ernst gemeint. Ich will nur noch eine längere Fahrt damit machen, bevor ich einen neuen Roman auflege. Leider liege ich im Moment flach. Es sind Heizpatronen aus dem Snowmobilzubehör, die den Lenker im Griffbereich von innen durchwärmen.
    Spiegel sind inzwischen auch wieder dran :mrgreen:

Gruß aus Hamburg
    Hajo 8)8):D:D